What does our 2 Day Bid Writing Training Course involve?
Find out how to improve your success rates through gaining an understanding of both bid writing and the bid process, looking at areas such as bid pipelines, pre-bid work and the all-important bid/no bid process.
The 2-day bid training provides a wider view of bidding, beyond just bid writing, all of which will have an impact on your bids with the goal if improving your success rates. The 2 Day Bid Writing Training Course gives insight into what it takes to consistently plan and write winning bids and tenders.
This 2 Day Bid Writing Training Course will earn you 12 CPD points and is held in London, Birmingham and Manchester, as well as online.
Understanding the public sector
- Understanding the public sector procurement process
- How to find suitable opportunities
Getting tender ready
- Identifying barriers to tender success
- A pathway to contract readiness
- Pre-bid work and bid pipelines
- Gaining experience when you can’t win contracts
The front end of the process
- Bid/no bid procedures and reporting
- Understanding bid requirements and developing a bid strategy
- The importance of relationships
- Freedom of Information
The back end of the process
- Reviews and feedback
Understanding the buyer
- What buyers want – how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response
- Bid reviews – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents