As businesses and public sector bodies are increasingly needing to gain a competitive advantage, build brand awareness, become more digitally focused, and generate leads, they are seeking support from specialists. This presents lots of opportunities for agencies and companies to secure contracts via marketing tenders.
Finding and bidding for marketing tenders can be a great way to secure revenue and grow your business, from website services to traditional communication methods.
Whilst there's lots of contract opportunities available, it can be difficult to navigate tender portals, and then to understand the scope and write a winning bid. This is where we can help!
Get expert help to develop a winning marketing tender
Fill in your contact details below and one of our expert bid writers will be in touch
How can I win a marketing tender?
In a highly competitive market, it can be difficult to stand out and ensure the buyer clearly understands the benefits your services and business can provide. In our experience, we have generally found the following helps to secure marketing contracts:
- Evidence a clear understanding of the client's requirements, this is often forgotten about. They will want to ensure you are completely clear about the scope of works and what they are trying to achieve, then move onto explain how your services can benefit the client and meet their objectives.
- Discuss and show how you will communicate and work together throughout the project, particularly key timescales and what you will need from the buyer in order to keep the project moving forward.
- You should agree and evidence how you will report and measure the success of the work. Perhaps this involves KPI's or SLA's.
- Provide case studies and testimonials to evidence the work your business has delivered previously, even if this is slightly outside of their remit you should discuss transferable skills.
- Social value is increasingly important across all public sector tenders, including marketing tenders, therefore you should highlight how you will leave a lasting positive effect by delivering the contract. This includes; energy efficiencies and reducing waste, creating jobs, apprenticeships and improving skills, supply chain partnerships and the local economy.
Types of marketing tenders
The marketing industry covers a wide range of services and skills, with many specialist areas. It's for this reason most businesses look to outsource this aspect and seek professional help and support in the form of tendering. Marketing tenders and contracts can cover one or a multitude of the below services;
- Fundraising campaigns
- TV advertising
- Digital marketing support
- Website development
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) services
- Paid per click (PPC) services
- Paid Ads
- Social Media support
- Event management
- Communication strategy and management
- Branding and/or design services
- PR / Digital PR
- Video Production
Why use Thornton & Lowe to secure marketing tenders
We have an impressive win rate of securing both framework and project opportunities for our clients bidding for marketing tenders. Whatever the size of your business, and specific services you offer, we can help identify suitable tender opportunities for you.
Our team of specialist bid writers can then support you through the entire tender process, providing best practice and knowledge throughout. We'll take the time to understand the buyers requirements and help you create the response that positions you above other potential competitors. Whether you need additional support to create a wining bid submission or you require a full service from planning to execution, we can work with your in-house bid team or be the expert resource you need.
Where can I find marketing tenders?
We have developed a FREE software tool, Tender Pipeline, to enable businesses to quickly search for LIVE marketing tenders online. You no longer have to scroll through numerous websites, as you can sign up to receive notifications of tenders tailored to you. Keep running your business and allow us to be the watchful eye.
Our tool will save you important time, resources and money, making you aware of the latest marketing tenders that are most suitable for you.
Marketing tenders can be widely varied from national government frameworks such as the Crown Commercial Services (CCS), through to Universities, housing associations, and one off projects with large charities.
Register for free and search live marketing tenders today from the below.
Use our Tender Pipeline Software to get FREE Tender updates, announcements and competitor information straight to your email.
What our customers have to say...