Courses List Navigation
1 Day Workshop
HS2 is currently playing on the minds of many businesses, with substantial supply chain opportunities due to become available in the near future. As one of the biggest and most ambitious infrastructure projects in the UK, there are plenty of bid and tender opportunities available nationwide – from trackside works, through to printing, facilities management, and other associated services.
To view the contracts currently available, visit HS2 Contract Opportunities.
Course outline will include:
- Network Rail overview – Organisation and structure
- Types of contract – Workstreams and contract availability
- Finding opportunities – OJEU, Link Up & Regional opportunities
- Challenges of Network Rail
- Managing Health and Safety
- Technical and Delivery
- Rail and Environment & Sustainability
- Collaboration, communication, consultation
- The importance of relationships – including the right people at the meetings
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *