- No matching events listed under Understanding Frameworks. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Courses List Navigation
1 Day Workshop
Frameworks are highly competitive.The ability to develop a bid strategy is a crucial factor that impacts a bid’s success rate.
- How a framework agreement works?
- The scale of the framework
- Framework Strategies
- Time frames
Frameworks can be very complex, however, If understood it can be very rewarding for your business, from opening opportunities, building credibility and creating a local economical impact.
Thornton & Lowe have designed a workshop to expel the common myths around frameworks and explain the complexities of the market. The workshop will help you get an understanding of what frameworks are, which one is best suited for you, and how to prepare your business to win a place on a framework.
The course outline includes:
- What are they, why do they exist and what’s the difference in approach?
- Where can I find them and when are they available?
- Why you should know them
- Developing a strategic pipeline
- Preparing your content and evidence
- Organisation Staffing framework
- Themes and variations from previous Frameworks
Common Framework strategies
- Capacity and capability
- Quantitative over qualitative
- Consortia buying
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *