Introduction To Bidding
Courses List Navigation
1 Day Workshop
The ‘Introduction to bidding’ course is aimed at individuals with limited experience and covers:
- Understanding the public sector procurement process
- How to find suitable opportunities
- Identifying barriers to PQQ success
- A pathway to contract readiness
- Gaining experience when you can’t win contracts
- Developing your PQQ response to maximise success
- Importance of evidence
- What does a good PQQ response look like
- Making use of feedback and continuous improvement
Who Should Attend?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, who is involved in the tender process and who is looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their bid-writing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission. Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.
This training course will earn you 7 CPD points.
Want To Know More?
Just click here for more information or to register your interest in one of the available dates below. Alternatively, click the relevant ‘Book Now’ button below to secure your place instantly.
What they said
Kate Ashworth, Corporate Planning Assistant, Brother UK Limited
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *