Funding Bid course
- No matching events listed under Funding Bid course. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Courses List Navigation
The 1 Day Funding Bid course covers:
Before you start
- How to find opportunities
- B2B versus public sector revenue generation
- Develop a bid/tender management plan
- Prepare for the bid and understand its context
- Model tender timeline – what to include and how to manage
- Deal with mid – pre – and post – bid/tender activities
- Understand and interpret the critical parts of the documents
- Match funding strategies
A strong application
- Develop content to write high scoring answers
- Primary and secondary research – content generation
- Prepare the executive summary to maximum effect
Who Should Attend The Funding Course?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, who is involved in developing and submitting funding applications and who is looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their existing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission. Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.
Want to know more?
Just click here for more information or to register your interest in one of the available dates below. Alternatively, click the relevant ‘Book Now’ button below to secure your place instantly.
What they said
“The team are all very enthused about the training they received and have all taken away lots of learning. They can’t wait to start using their new skills and ways of thinking!!”
Lorna Farrant, Human Resources Manager, Active Newham
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *