Context of Bidding Part 1
- No matching events listed under Context of Bidding Part 1. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Courses List Navigation
This in-depth 1-day course includes a number of hands-on practical exercises and covers:
- Public procurement – what is it
- Best bidding practice
- Public Vs Private Sector Tendering
- Public Sector Process – how it works
- What bids look like
- Sales Cycle and how it fits together with your bids
- Bid Pipeline – opportunity tracking
Who Should Attend Our Courses?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, who is involved in the tender process and who are looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their bid-writing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission.
Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.