Past Events › Bid Writing Course
Events Search and Views Navigation
Bid Writing Course
The 1 Day Bid Writing course covers:
Understanding the Buyer
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
Who Should Attend The Bid Writing Course?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, who is involved in the tender process and who is looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their bid-writing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission. Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.
This training course will earn you 7 CPD points.
Want to know more?
Just click here for more information or to register your interest in one of the available dates below. Alternatively, click the relevant ‘Book Now’ button below to secure your place instantly.
What they said
Jon McAlister, Key Account Manager, Bromak
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *