Our team has a wealth of experience in Public Sector Procurement and all projects are managed by a fully qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
We believe client engagement and communication is key, that’s why all our projects are managed in line with Prince2 Project Management.
With specialist knowledge of value for money assessments, spend analyses, asset management and procurement best practice the value of Thornton and Lowe is easily measurable across your organisation.
We support low and high value contracts working in line with best practice and EU procedures.
Our EU procurement support currently includes:
- Universities, Colleges and Academies - largely IT, cleaning and catering contracts
- National Charities - ranging from construction development frameworks and professional servicesthrough to the procurement biomarkers
- Housing Associations - ranging from IT, telecoms, repairs and maintenance and telecare
- Local Authorities
But our team have procurement experience in additional areas including:
Thornton & Lowe, alongside our longstanding CIPS delivery partner, Encompass Development, are delighted to detail 2 of our public sector specific procurement training programmes.
The following training courses are designed to develop skills covering the following (see links below for further details):
- Context of Procurement
- Pre-procurement and Early Market Engagement
- Sourcing and Contract Agreements
- Contract and Supplier Management
- Category Management