- For current course costs and dates, please click here
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to establish if the course will meet your training needs
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the individual to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed
- Thornton & Lowe’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract
- Receipt by Thornton & Lowe of an online booking and/or a completed booking form will be considered as acceptance of our terms and conditions
- Receipt by Thornton & Lowe of an online booking and/or a completed booking form will be considered as acceptance of our payment terms and payment
- It is the responsibility of the individual making the booking to ensure they have sufficient authority to make the booking and to authorise payment
- For online bookings, payment is taken immediately.
- For bookings where payment is made following invoice our standard payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice or prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner. These payment terms may change at Thornton & Lowe’s discretion
- Invoices will be sent by email to the name and address provided on the booking form
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque or BACS
- Candidates will receive joining instructions by email to the email address provided on the booking form
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate
- Thornton & Lowe do not accept any liability for any information not passed on to the person attending the training
- Thornton & Lowe will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate
- Refreshments and lunch are provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified to Thornton & Lowe in advance of the course commencing
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing
- Refunds/transfers will NOT be given if received within 10 working days of the course. to email@example.com/
- Refunds/transfers received within 10 days will provided at Thornton & Lowe’s discretion
- Thornton & Lowe reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course without liability
- In the event of cancellation of a course by Thornton & Lowe, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another course. Thornton & Lowe shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Cancellation must be made in writing to Thornton & Lowe within 48 working hours prior to the training session.
- Notice of cancellation of attendance will be accepted at Thornton & Lowe’s discretion.
- Any cancellations will incur 25% administrative fee.
- All credits must be used within a 3 month period from the date of purchase.