Transport Tenders – Bid Writing
- Conversion Service for Protected Personnel Carrier
- Education Transport, Vehicles and Ancillary Transport Services
- Home to School Transport
- Mini-bus and Coach Hire Service
- Passenger Transport Services
- Private Hire, Taxi and Attendant Services
- Special Educational Needs Transport
- Specialist Vehicles
- Spot Hire
- Supply & Delivery of Light Commercial Vehicles
- Transport Services for Adult Passengers
Investment in the transport network and the growing importance of logistics are providing a wealth of contract and supply chain opportunities.
This lucrative industry is not limited to private businesses, as many local councils provide a wealth of public sector contracts.
The ability to write a competitive and strong tender submission requires preparation, planning and time. Thornton & Lowe’s bid services, expertise, support and advice assists our clients to bid for & win public and private sector contracts.
Our knowledge across a variety of different sub sectors, including areas such as Home to School Transport, Specialist Vehicles, Supply & Delivery of Light Commercial Vehicles and Special Educational Needs Transport allows us to fully understand the requirements of these specialised tenders.
Our in-house, dedicated bid writing and management team will support you to ensure your bid is high quality, tailored to the buyer’s requirements and is memorable for the right reasons.
If you are looking for tender writing or full bid management support in the transport sector please contact us now.
Peter Moxom, Director, London Hire Ltd