Facilities Management Tenders – Bid Writing
- Asbestos Survey, Removal & Disposal and Analytical Services
- CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm, Access Control: Supply, Maintenance & Repair
- Cleaning & Grounds Maintenance
- Deer Management
- Flotel Security
- Grounds Maintenance
- Night Caretaking and Concierge Service
- Public Convenience Cleaning
- Reactive Repair and Annual Servicing/ Maintenance of Electrical, Gas and Combination Catering Equipment
- Refurbishment, Operation & Maintenance of Public Toilets
- Relief Cleaning Services
- Security Guarding, Manned Guarding, Key Holding Services
- Service, Maintenance & Planned Replacements of Electrical Services
Due extensive nature of the Facilities Management sector, demands on bidding can be complex and confusing.
Having supported major clients in the area of Facilities Management in contracts worth considerably over £1 billion since 2009, Thornton & Lowe has gained vast experience in this widely varied sector.
Our extremely high retention of clients further underpins our ability and success on delivery and confirms us as one of the UK’s leading Bid Consultancy companies.
Our highly successful Bid Management function ranges from developing high level bid strategies, qualification tools and training, to supporting our clients with PQQs, tenders and proposals across a wide range of sectors. We provide a complete range of bid services from a review of your past tenders, pre tender submission, additional capacity to support your in-house team or if required lead your bid writing requirement.
If you are looking for tender writing or full bid management support for facilitates management contracts please contact us now.
Grainger Fire Systems
Grace McGrath, Danfo (UK) Ltd