Discover How To Consistently
Write Winning Bids & Tenders...
Attend our next Bid/Tender Course in Manchester
"I now have the confidence and know how to tackle even the most difficult tender"
Our bid writing course will give you the confidence to write better bids and tenders. Whether you've got decades of experience or you're completely new to bidding.
Regardless of your previous experience, if you're involved in the bid process in any way, this Manchester city centre based workshop is for you.
During the engaging and interactive training you'll discover exactly what your buyers want and how to present it to them. And then how you can apply your new knowledge to real bid scenarios.
"We have been awarded a £400k contract win today"
We have been awarded a £400k contract win today (£400k), the bid adopted many features picked up in the training Charles delivered a few weeks ago! Many thanks for your help and my colleague is now also booked on the course.
Allan Milne // Salford City College
"...we wrote a bid to the value of 80k which was successful..."
Following on from the course, we wrote a bid for a Town Council to the value of 80k which we have been successful with, scoring full marks, so the course has been well worth it!
Tom Biggs // Creative Play UK
This one-day workshop combines industry best practice and our wealth of experience. Along with input directly from buying organisations. You will learn...
The 1-Day Bid Writing Course Covers...
Understanding the Buyer
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
"Amazing! We have won several contracts since attending and put it down to the training we received."
Tracy Hutchinson // Elite Entrance systems
"Very good, clear and concise. A simple way of explaining a complicated procedure"
Anisha Ramkhelawon // Furrer + Frey
Upcoming Courses In Manchester
Booking early is essential as places are strictly limited and fill up fast.
Save 10% when you book at least one month in advance.
Further discounts are also available for multiple bookings.
Meet Your Trainer
Charles Grosstephan, member of the APMP, has been involved in over 1,000 bids since 2012, across a range of industries including Rail, Construction, Healthcare, Facilities Management, Asbestos and Aerospace.
He has delivered several hundred bid writing training courses to over 300 companies and over 1,400 people.
100% of past attendees recommend Charles' training.