Discover How To Consistently Write Winning Bids & Tenders... In Just 2 Days!
Attend our next Bid/Tender Masterclass in London
"I have learnt more in those 2 days than I have in 25 yrs of bid writing!"
Our 2-day bid/tender masterclass will give you the confidence to write better bids and tenders. Whether you've got decades of experience or you're completely new to bidding.
During the engaging and interactive training you'll discover exactly what your buyers want and how to present it to them. As well as giving you good insight in to the areas of bidding that can have a huge impact on your success rates. Such as pre-bid work, the all-important bid/no bid decision process and the Freedom of Information Act.
At the end of the second day you'll leave knowing exactly how you can apply your new knowledge to real bid scenarios.
"...we wrote a bid to the value of 80k which was successful..."
Following on from the course, we wrote a bid for a Town Council to the value of 80k which we have been successful with, scoring full marks, so the course has been well worth it!
Tom Biggs // Creative Play UK
"We have been awarded a £400k contract win today"
We have been awarded a £400k contract win today (£400k), the bid adopted many features picked up in the training Charles delivered a few weeks ago! Many thanks for your help and my colleague is now also booked on the course.
Allan Milne // Salford City College
This two-day workshop combines industry best practice and our wealth of experience. Along with input directly from buying organisations. During the two days you will learn:
Day 1 – Preparing to win!
Understanding the public sector
- Understanding the public sector procurement process
- How to find suitable opportunities
Getting tender ready
- Identifying barriers to PQQ success
- A pathway to contract readiness
- Gaining experience when you can’t win contracts
The front end of the process
- Bid/no bid procedures and reporting
- Understanding bid requirements
- Developing a bid strategy
- The importance of relationships
- Social value
The back end of bidding process
- Colour reviews
- Feedback and Freedom of Information
Day 2 – Writing your bid!
Understanding the Buyer
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
"Very good, clear and concise. A simple way of explaining a complicated procedure"
Anisha Ramkhelawon // Furrer + Frey
"Amazing! We have won several contracts since attending and put it down to the training we received."
Tracy Hutchinson // Elite Entrance systems
Upcoming Courses In London
Booking early is essential as places are strictly limited and fill up fast.
Save 10% when you book at least one month in advance.
Further discounts are also available for multiple bookings.
Meet Your Trainer
Charles Grosstephan, member of the APMP, has been involved in over 1,000 bids since 2012, across a range of industries including Rail, Construction, Healthcare, Facilities Management, Asbestos and Aerospace.
He has delivered several hundred bid writing training courses to over 300 companies and over 1,400 people.
100% of past attendees would recommend Charles' training.