Courses List Navigation
1 Day Workshop
The ITT workshop is aimed at anyone, with any level of experience, looking to improve and/or learn more. It covers:
- Developing a bid strategy and business winning systems
- Bid no bid procedures and reporting
- The importance of relationships
- Understanding bid requirements
- Developing discriminators and win themes
- Planning, preparing and writing a response
- Added value and social value
- Colour reviews
- Branding, design and use of colour
- Feedback, freedom of information and continuous improvement
Who should attend?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, who is involved in the tender process and who is looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their bid-writing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission. Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.
This training course will earn you 7 CPD points.
Want to know more?
Just click here for more information or one of the available dates below to register your interest.
What they said
Attendee from the ITT training session in Wolverhampton, June 2015
Attendee from the ITT training session in London, June 2015
Anna Woodhead, Bid Manager, TVSSCS
* Please note: Course prices are exclusive of VAT *