Expert Bid Support with PQQ success for property maintenance contract

posted: March 17th, 2014

Brilliant news to hear that our team of in-house expert bid-writers have written another successful PQQ for a SME client for a tender for a property maintenance contract for one of the London boroughs. From the feedback from the authoirty, 42 PQQs were submitted and our client was in the top 5!

This was the first time that we have worked with the client – so it’s great to see the instant impact. We are currently polishing our draft for the ITT to send back to the client tomorrow (days ahead of the submission date).

More than just PQQs and ITTs

posted: February 28th, 2014

Our internal team of expert bid writers do more than just write successful PQQs and ITTs! We have recently worked with a local client to submit an application to be nominated for an industry award. We’ve just found out they have been short-listed!

Expert bid writing

posted: February 25th, 2014

Our team of in-house expert bid writers have recently started working with a new client. The first ITT we wrote for them scored the highest by….33%!

We are obviously very pleased at the immediate impact we have had

Bid Consultancy help with PQQ Success

posted: February 24th, 2014

Our team of in-house bid writing experts have helped another SME client progress through the tender process. The Rochdale based client submitted a PQQ to a consortium of housing associations at the end of 2013. Our team developed some strong evidence based responses; meaning that the client has been invited to tender.

We are currently writing the ITT responses and will have these back with the client at least a week before submission deadline (reducing the feeling of anxiety often associated with bids).

We’re in the press!

posted: February 14th, 2014

Great to see Thornton & Lowe in the press again!

 

http://www.lift-offmagazine.co.uk/LiftOff!_Feb_2014/index.html#p=36

Success rates!

posted: February 13th, 2014

Our success rate in January was 75%!! That’s awesome!! The reason for the other 25% – price!

We are really impressed at this and it shows how our expert bid writers and bid managers are helping our clients.

Pricing is always a cautious area and something that will always need careful consideration. We do not get actively involved in the pricing but will advise where we can.

Expertise for the Skills CFA

posted: February 11th, 2014

We’re confident that we are good at what we do. Our success rates quantify that. What is brilliant, is the Skills CFA asked us to be involved in developing a set of industry standards!

http://www.skillscfa.org/standards-qualifications/bidding-tendering.html

Completing bids

posted: February 4th, 2014

Our team of expert bid writers had a busy January – completing over 20 bids! There was quite an eclectic mix of bids for the team involving existing clients, new clients and very last minute requests.

We will always encourage clients (new and existing) to get bids to us as soon as possible to allow for sufficient time to be dedicated to each bid. The more time we have on a bid, the better it will be as we have more time to collate and consider information and to really evaluate what additional strength we can add.

As we move in to February, we predict another very productive month!

Groundwork maintenance ITT success

posted: January 21st, 2014

One of our SMEs has had another successful ITT thanks to the input and advice from our expert bid writing team. This is the third ITT we have developed for them and the third success! It’s fantastic for the client as previously they had encountered challenges with the whole tender process. It is equally excellent for us, as it demonstrates that our expert bid management process really works!

Facilities Management ITT success

posted: January 17th, 2014

Our team of expert bid writers have helped one of our facilities management companies secure a massive and highly lucrative contract with one of the largest express delivery companies in the UK.

Using our proven bid management expertise, we worked with the client, who are relatively new to this particular sector, to develop a strong and robust response to the buyer’s specification.

We are really pleased for our client and wish them well with the new contract.