We provide everything from a Quality Statement and Policy to a fully accredited ISO9001:2008 System and Manual. If you require this to start improving the processes of your business or if it is a requirement of a tender or pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) – Thornton & Lowe can help.
For those embarking on the accreditation route (OR upgrade) to the international standard ISO9001:2008 we will evaluate your current business processes and procedures to produce a “gap analysis” that identifies where effort is needed to ensure successful accreditation. Our clients have never failed.
Once the gaps have been identified and the actions defined and agreed we will establish a compliant quality management system in line with the requirements of ISO9001:2008.
This service may include visits to support the accreditation body.
By outsourcing this assurance process, the business can take advantage of improvement techniques and good practice offered by Thornton & Lowe as a result of their experience across a variety of business sectors.
Advantages of ISO 9001 : 2008
- Greater efficiency and less waste
- Consistent control of major business processes
- Regulation of successful working practices
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Greater consistency in the quality of products and services through better control of processes
- Differentiation of your business from its competitors
- Increased profits
- Exploitation of new markets, both in the UK and overseas
- Beneficial when tendering for contracts. This can often score you those additional required ‘marks’ to ensure you are shortlisted.